As we get ready to enter a brand new year and continue to all grow as individuals, our team at Orlando Thrive Therapy in Dr. Phillips and Orlando are doing the same. We always look for opportunities to enhance our skills, credentials and accessibility to the public to always offer the best mental health care. In this endeavor, we are now introducing In-Home Marriage Counseling for couples seeking therapy from a familiar and comfortable environment.
Our Gottman Level 3 trained counselors will come to your residence for a completely unique experience of marriage counseling. This will provide comfort to the couple, as well a sense of familiarity to your marriage counselor in Orlando. We at Orlando Thrive Therapy understand life is busy, whether you both work full time, or are full-time parents, or just have certain demands that make therapy unaccessible and we wanted to change that this year.
In addition to the convenience of a more flexible schedule, the level of confidentiality heightens through in-home marriage therapy. You can be assured that your exclusive access to your personal marriage therapist in your home is discreet. You never have to leave your front door.
1. Increased arguing or disagreements that wouldn't occur normally.
2. Life transition that brings upon stress, or even upcoming changes that could influence your relationship dynamic. This could include job loss or change, moving, bereavement or grief, changes in children's behavior or parenting, etc.
3. Changes in intimacy or time spent together, sexual connection, etc.
4. Lack of communication or compromise in the relationship.
5. General tune up! We believe everyone can benefit from sitting down with a highly trained couples counselor in Orlando to ensure you're both communicating effectively, connecting deeply and creating goals as a couple.
If you or someone you know are interested in at-home marriage counseling in Dr. Phillips, contact Orlando Thrive Therapy today. Why just survive, when you can THRIVE?
Heather Oller is the owner and founder of Orlando Thrive Therapy, Coaching, and Counseling. She is a licensed counselor and a family mediator who has over 23 years of dedicated work as a professional in the mental health field. Through her company's mission, she continues to pave the way for future therapists, and their clients, who want a higher quality of life....and who want to thrive, rather than just survive. You can contact Orlando Thrive Therapy at 407-592-8997 for more information.